Money Insurance (Cash In Transit, Cash In Safe, Hold Up)
This comes under Money Insurances and covers loss of money being transported from one place to another. The policy can be extended to cover cash in a locked safe.
1. Highest amount of Money likely to be in transit at any one time
2. Security Measures in place during transit or on premises
3. Type, nature, make and model of safe in use.
4. Whether Staff in charge of Money has a Fidelity Guarantee Policy
5. Estimated Annual Carrying
6. Security measures at the premise which houses the safe.
7. Any cover against „Hold-up‟.